Even with the advances in the field of dental treatment, millions of Americans lose teeth, most of which are caused by tooth decay, periodontal disease, or accident. Bridges and dentures were the only treatment choices for persons lacking teeth for many years. But, in case you suffer from problems related to missing teeth, there is nothing to worry about. Opting for dental implants can be a perfect solution and help you replace a missing tooth with ease. Here at Lorton Town Dental, we realize the importance of imparting knowledge regarding oral care treatment along with offering the best possible dental service. Keeping this in mind, we have come up with a blog that will discuss dental implants in detail.
Dental Implants - Definition
Dental implants are artificial dental roots that are used to replace missing teeth. Fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are created to match your original teeth are supported by implants.
Major Benefits Of Dental Implants
There are numerous teeth replacement options that one can go for nowadays. But, being aware of the advantages of implants will help you know why this can be a wise choice.
- Enhancement of appearance - Dental implants has the appearance and feel of natural teeth. They are also permanent since they are engineered to merge with bone.
- Improved speaking - The teeth of ill-fitting dentures might slip around in the mouth, causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without fear of your teeth slipping out of place.
- Increased ease of use - Implants minimize the discomfort of removable dentures since they become a part of you.
- No restriction on food - Chewing can be challenging with sliding dentures. Dental implants work in the same way as natural teeth do, allowing you to consume your favorite foods with confidence and pain-free.
- Boosts your self-esteem - Dental implants can help you regain your smile and improve your self-esteem or self-confidence.
- A boon for your oral health - Unlike a tooth-supported bridge, dental implants do not necessitate the reduction of neighboring teeth. As the surrounding teeth aren't changed to support the implant, more of your natural teeth are preserved, which improves your long-term oral health. Individual implants also improve dental hygiene by allowing simpler access between teeth.
- They are durable - Implants are extremely long-lasting and will last for many years. Many implants can last a lifetime with proper care.
- Really convenient to use - Removable dentures are exactly that: they may be taken out. Dental implants do away with the embarrassment of removing dentures and the necessity for sticky adhesives to keep them in place.
Now that you know the perks of getting dental implants, do not hesitate to rely on a dentist for this particular treatment.
Are Dental Implants Successful?
Dental implant success rates vary depending on where the implants are placed in the jaw, but in general, dental implants have a success rate of up to 98 percent. Implants can last a lifetime if properly cared for.
How Much Does Dental Implants Cost?
It is important to note that the cost of all implants is not the same and varies depending on the needs. As a result, the money you must pay may differ from the money that must be paid by another individual. Aside from that, there are a number of other factors that influence the price of dental implants. They include things like the cost of living in the location where the dental clinic is located, the dentist's costs, the difficulty of the problem, the goods used in the task, and so on. The average cost of a single dental implant ranges from $2000 to $3000 or more per implant. Patients may require many dental implants to complete the procedure. If this is the case for you, the price will rise as a result.
Best Dental Implants Treatment In Lorton, VA
Looking for a dental office to get the best dental implants in Lorton? Book an appointment at Lorton Town Dental. We offer excellent implant service and make sure to meet the specific oral requirements of the patients who get in touch with us.